free site statistics
How to make beer: Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Microbrewed Beer of the Month Club

By far my wife's favorite way for me to enjoy beer at home is through this little secret. I have found the best gourmet beer of the month club and receive micro brewed beers from around the world shipped straight to my door. According to my wife, this is the best compromise for my wanting to try new beers, and her not having to contend with my brewing equipment and processing of my own beer. I still like to experiment and make my own, but now I can experience a wider variety of tastes in a shorter amount of time.

The Beer of the Month club is also a great gift idea for a beer lover in your life. Beer of the Month Club members receive 12 beers, 4 different styles each month.

Gourmet Monthly Clubs

1 comment:

Christine Jump, craftbrewcast.com said...

I found your blog with a BlogRush widget. LOVE IT. Thanks for turning us onto the Beer of the Month club.
I'm involved with the Cascade Brewing Society in Eugene Oregon. One of the members,J.D. experimented with smoking the hops instead of malts when he made his first Rauch bier. It was tremendous. I'm a Rauch beer lover and must say that the smoke flavor was much more subtle and delicate. If your wife can tolerate it, give it a try.